Bollywood Meets Borscht Belt is a cultural family fundraiser to raise funds for school supplies for homeless children in Austin area. Typically it is attended by over 400 people from Indian, Jewish and other communities.
It is a great event where you can meet new people and socialize with your friends.
Please support by being a sponsor, minimum sponsorship: $200
- Two free reserved tickets to the event (total value $60), RSVP by March 22nd, 2020
- Mingle and mix with over 400 attendees from Jewish, Indian, and other communities
- “Serve Where You Live! (TM)” You will be helping with the education of homeless and economically disadvantaged students in the Austin metro area
- Sponsor name on Program Listing
- Sponsors (name and logo) will be listed with their website link. Minimum of two email blasts, each to about 4,000 people in Austin, and posting on HC4A Summer Newsletter
- Facebook listing of sponsors will reach over 1,000 and will also have shares
- Possibly Video Marketing through Social Media, Email, and Website
Note: Free for Children below 6 yrs (If registered)
Please join us on April 19, at 4pm at Dell Jewish Community Center for the 8th Annual Bollywood Meets Borscht Belt fundraiser for school supplies for homeless children in Austin metro area. This year we have a request to support over 1,700 students from Austin area ISDs and other organizations that serve the homeless children.